Sunday, March 31, 2013

Who are we?

This is an article focused on how teenagers try to find out who they really in are during the transition from childhood to adulthood.

http://articles.familylobby.com/355-teenagers-and-the-struggle-for-identity.htm

Some of you may think that this is another article about adults "trying" to understand kids, but this article is extremely accurate. It connects tome like no article has before. We do worry about everything at this age. Even if that one kid acts cool and chill about everything, they're really worried about their appearance and what they say or do. I know that's how I am. And there's nothing wrong with that. It's a stage we pass through. When i read this I remember all those people who constantly check themselves out. It's not because they're conceited, it's just that they're really insecure. (Except those fb girls, they're just conceited.) This article is the struggle for teens to find out who they really are. It's a struggle that we all overcome at some point, but for now, we all must face it together.

1 comment:

  1. jenny i am very happy you are sharing things love from all pia

    ReplyDelete